Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kalispell

At long last, a break from traveling!  Today I got to Kalispell, Montana, and all I want to do is channel my inner Elsa and sing say, "Here I'll stand, and here I'll stay".

Because NATURE!

Untitled
Flathead Lake as seen coming over the pass from Polson.
A truly breathtaking view, I did a u-turn so that I could drive over the pass and see it again.
Mission Mountain Range

And GRANDKIDS!


Untitled
with Cade
story time with Kellen and Teya

And MANLY PURSUITS!

Untitled
Step aside, Katniss Everdeen, I can totally hit the broad side of a barn IN THE DARK.
(I think "formidable" is the word most people use to describe my bow hunting skillz.)

Seriously, what's not to love?  The weather is a perfect 70 degrees, and Ashley's house is nestled on a hillside deep in a beautiful pine forest.  The golden sunshine pours through the branches and into the house, warming the cool, pine-scented air.  It's hard to believe that they live here all the time -- it's the sort of place most people would go to on vacation!





No comments: