Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reconnect!

So I walk into the Verizon store to buy a new phone, and the guy looks me up and says, "I see you bought insurance -- just call this number and they'll send you a replacement phone overnight." 

I love it when I'm a responsible adult and buy insurance.  (Even if, when the crisis occurs, I forget that I've got it and spend the weekend kicking myself for not being a responsible adult.) 

The upshot is that I now have a fully functional phone and am ready to reenter the hyper-connected world of the 21st century.  Only thing is that my backup storage didn't work as well as my insurance, so I need phone numbers and addresses. 

If you're reading this blog and want me to have your contact information, send me a text (same phone number as before) or an email (jackjasondavis at gmail dot com).

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy day! Lady